I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, December 19, 2008

Ghost Town

When I was walking home this afternoon, something about Broadway looked different. Then I realized that the parking ban was in effect and that the street looked strange because there weren't any parked cars. What a strange, but peaceful sight.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got up to shovel the sidewalk in front of my house on East Broadway and find the sight of the street free of cars very nice. In a few hours the cars will fill all the parking spots and some people will stake a claim on that spot for the rest of the winter with a barrel or traffic cone. That's life in Southie!