I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, June 19, 2009

Big-ass Fool in the Rain

This lady's umbrella reminded me of the giant skirt in the nutcracker that all the ballerinas fit under. She could host a party under this thing! Save it for the outdoor patio table, not the city sidewalk, please!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

Suldog said...

Isn't it amazing how some people think they own the damn sidewalk? Why, just the other day I was outside having a smoke in front of my building and... Oops! I think I should stop there :-)

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

The photo doesn't due this umbrella justice. It was almost the entire width of the sidewalk, and the sidewalks are pretty wide on Federal St...

MiscellanyEsq said...

I have an obnoxiously large umbrella. However, I hardly ever use it unless it's a really drenching rain. And when I do use it, I do have the courtesy to lift it above or to the side of passing umbrellas. Does that still make me obnoxious? I think I'm in the clear.