I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Love that Blinds

My vision is terrible. This morning I couldn't find my glasses. I looked all over and finally needed to put my contacts in to find them. Already late for my bus, I finally found them nestled in my sock drawer. (I have no idea how they got there. I swear they have legs of their own.) Normally Nick helps me out in that situation, but he's in Montreal for work. I miss him more than he realizes when he's gone!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

Nick P. said...

Hahaha... That is hilarious! I can totally see you doing that. You do a lot of strange things when you're half asleep and on your way to bed.

Anonymous said...

That's like the time I found my keys in the refrigerator.

Got 2 Trot Librarian said...

That's pretty funny!