I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Give a Hoot

This morning when I was walking through Downtown Crossing on my way to work, I saw a woman toss her trash on the ground. This was a professionally dressed middle-aged lady who littered in broad daylight. I always see kids in Southie tossing their candy & fast food wrappers as if Broadway was one giant trash receptacle. Obviously, littering is not a new problem; however, I am continually surprised and disgusted that people have no shame when it comes to making our city's streets dirtier and more cluttered than they already are...
Woodsy needs to take his message to the streets of Boston

No comments: