I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Friday, April 18, 2008

Comm Ave: the Place to See and Be Seen

A couple of people have asked how they can follow my progress on Monday, so I wanted to re-post this information from the BAA's web site: http://www.baa.org/ My bib number is 24833.

How can family members track my running from home?
The B.A.A. will broadcast every 5Km split to its web site and family and friends can track your progress by logging in and entering your name or bib number. The "face" of the Boston Marathon web site will change on race day and the process on how to enter the search will be clear.

If you have other friends and family running in the race, you can locate their bib number here. Here's a fun fact: Lance Armstrong's bib is 100, so keep an eye out for that number if you're watching along the course.

No comments: