I'm a 36 year old librarian who loves to run, read, do yoga and hang out with my friends and family. I ran the 2008 & 2009 Boston Marathon for Team Eye & Ear to support the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Go Team Eye & Ear!







Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope every one of my 3 readers had a good New Year's Eve! Yesterday I ran another 7 miles at the gym. This time my pacing was better and I didn't have to change my original goal settings on the treadmill. The first 3.5 were at a 1.0 incline at 6.8 mph and then the next mile was at 6.5 mph with a 1.5 incline and then the last 2.5 miles were at 6.5 mph with no incline. Total time=62:49. I was worried that with all the new gym members that come after Jan 1, that the staff would begin enforcing the 30 minutes per cardio machine rule, but the gym wasn't as packed as I had thought it would be. I'm still working on getting a concrete schedule here, but in the meantime, please enjoy some photos from Christmas!
Nick enjoying the man chair
My mom & dad in blue

Linda & Joe with some of their presents
Dwayne & Lily just hanging out

No comments: